Connection Monitor XIR 2/3
What is it?
Connection Monitor is a desktop Java application designed to monitor, audit and kill BusinessObjects XIR2/3 sessions. The software is easy to install, logical to use and can be used for a quick one off audit/session closure or left to build up a comprehensive log of your BOE sessions.
Connection Monitor comes in three deployment versions:
- Java Desktop Application
- Batch Version
- Scheduled BOE Java Program for continuous audit.
What does it do?
- Displays the current live BOE user connections, CMS name, user ID/Name, type of license, last action etc
- Can save connection information to CSV, XML or database
- Can kill individual bad connections i.e. when a browser crashes and leaves session hanging.
- Saves repository user information to CSV, XML or database
- Provides continuous audit to Access, Oracle or SQl Server databases
- Works with multiple clusters into the same Connection Monitor database
- Compatible with BOE version XIR3.
Additional functionality over BOE auditing includes:
- Provides a means of simple means of capturing and analysing connection information.
- No need for web server to deploy the application
- Starter universe and reports provided.
- User license rationalisation for inactive accounts
- Monitor of connection information to anticipate hardware upgrades
- Rapid pre migration/upgrade audit.
- Universe optimisation based on actual object usage.
- Close bad connections to release concurrent licenses
Sample Reports Produced By User
Email us to arrange an evaluation in your environment
or call +44 (0) 1225 832105
We are currently looking for resellers around the world. Contact us if you would be interested in being able to supply the BI Warehouse to your clients.