Sulis Systems Event Horizon
Event Horizon provides the ability to easily send SMS text messages and/or email from any IT system that can create or copy text files. This includes scheduled documents from SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise systems.
- To provide information alerts to people in the field.
- To inform support staff when processes have completed or failed, or failed to complete by the expected time .
- To be able to easily configure alerts to be sent by email or SMS text message.
- Quickly informing users when a system is being taken offline or put back online.
- Sulis Systems Event Horizon is written in Java for easy distribution.
- Tested in Windows and Linux.
- No server necessary.
- SMS and/or emails can be triggered by BOE events during scheduling.
- Can be used by any system that can write or copy XML documents.
- Each "Event" can trigger multiple text messages or emails based on simple xml configuration files.
- Create a library of event configurations.
- Emails can include CC, BCC and attachments
- Simple Install
- Allows copying. renaming and deleting of files via BOE Scheduling.
Contact us to discuss your exact requirements. Call +44 (0) 1225 832105 or
Contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
Call +44 (0) 1225 832105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org