Professional Designer XI R3
A comprehensive three day workshop to teach IT Professionals and advanced Business Objects users how to create successful Business Objects universes. The course covers the complete toolset provided by the Designer module using extensive guided practical demonstrations and workshops.
Pre-requisites for the course are knowledge of database structures, the use of SQL and experience of using Desktop Intelligence and/or Web Intelligence.
The contents can be further customised to suit individual requirements.
- Introduction to the Designer Module
- The Designer Module Environment
- Creating a New Universe
- Table Manipulation
- Classes, Dimension and Detail Objects
- Measure Objects
- Aliases and Special Structures
- Universe Deployment and Maintenance
- Linking Universes
- Aggregate Navigation
- Security Restriction Sets
- Indexes and Derived Tables
- Major Workshop - Creation of a new universe based on user requirements