Professional Desktop Intelligence XIR3
A comprehensive, quick start two day workshop suitable for new users or those wishing to extend their knowledge of the product. It also provides an ideal background for IT staff that are required to support Desktop Intelligence as a corporate product.
The course provides an overview of the Desktop Intelligence environment and explores the rich functionality of the product via guided demonstrations and numerous workshops. In addition to the basic tool set, the course covers more advanced topics such as user objects, templates, outlining and more complex query techniques. Delegates should be able to use Windows and familiar with the use of products such as Microsoft Excel.
The contents can be further customised to suit individual requirements.
- The Business Objects Environment
- Creating Queries
- Table Manipulation - Sorting, Filtering, Calculations, Alerters, Ranking
- Report Manager and Document Navigation
- Excel Data - Query And Export
- Conditions - Simple, Complex, Prompts, Sub Queries, Union, Intersect and Minus
- Multiple Data Providers - Combining Data from Multiple Sources
- Formulae and Variables
- User Objects
- Master Detail Reports
- Slice and Dice
- Templates and Standard Report Styles - Applying, Creation
- Publishing Documents - Printing and Sending via the Repository
- Additional Query Features
- Final Workshop