Information Design Tool BI 4.0
A comprehensive three day workshop to teach IT Professionals and advanced BusinessObjects users how to create successful BusinessObjects universes. The course covers the creation of a complex universe based on a relational database using the Information Design Tool with extensive guided practical demonstrations and workshops.
Pre-requisites for the course are knowledge of database structures, the use of SQL and experience of using Web Intelligence.
The contents can be further customised to suit individual requirements.
- Introduction to the Information Design Tool
- The Information Design Tool Environment
- Creating a New Project
- Table Manipulation
- Classes, Dimension and Attribute Objects
- Measure Objects
- Navigation Paths
- Aliases and Special Structures
- Universe Deployment and Maintenance
- Aggregate Navigation
- Security Editor
- Indexes and Derived Tables
- Major Workshop - Creation of a new universe based on user requirements