Web Intelligence BI 4.1/4.2
A comprehensive, two day workshop suitable for new Web Intelligence BI 4.1/4.2 users or those wishing to extend their knowledge of the product.
It also provides an ideal background for IT staff that are required to support Web Intelligence users. The course provides an overview of the SAP BI Platform reporting environment and explores the rich functionality of the Web Intelligence product via guided demonstrations and numerous workshops. Delegates should be familiar with the use of Windows products and browsers.
The contents can be further customised to suit individual requirements.
- The SAP BusinessObjects Environment
- Navigating the BI Launchpad
- Creating Documents and Queries
- Manipulating Tables - Sorting, filtering, calculations, ranking, format rules
- Display Blocks and Reports - tables, cross tables, charts etc
- Formatting - Cells, tables, charts
- Excel Data - Query and Export
- Query Filters - Simple and complex, prompts, sub queries, combined queries
- Multiple Data Sources - Combining data from multiple queries, gotchas
- Breaks and Outlining
- Sectioned Reports - Multiple masters, navigation, ranking
- Formulae and Variables - Local calculations, grouping data
- Drilling - Default, custom and multiple hierarchies
- Dynamic Filters - Input controls, element link, filter bar
- Sharing Documents
- Final Workshop