Web Intelligence XI - Advanced Techniques
A very hands-on one day course for experienced Web Intelligence report writers who wish to progress to the next level of complexity. Enhance you documents by utilising calculation contexts and extended syntax, advanced use of unions, graphical alerters, waterfall charts etc.
Delegates should have attended the Professional Web Intelligence user course or similar, plus have several months of experience creating reports using Web Intelligence.The course can be further customised to suit individual requirements
The contents can be further customised to suit individual requirements.
· Calculation Contexts and Extended Syntax
· Calculation Context Keywords
· Useful Functions – Rank, Previous etc
· If..Then ..Else and Where
· Customised Sorting
· Using Hyperlinks
· OpenDocument Command
· Advanced Alerters
· Crosstab/Table Combinations
· Advanced Use of Complex Queries
· Waterfall Charts
· Q&A - How do I section