WebI Documenter for BI 4.1/4.2
An important part of your BOE administration tool kit.
- Reduce development/Support time
- Check document integrity
- Improve performance
- Maintain document standards
Client Testimony“Webi Documenter by Sulis Systems is a great tool for documenting and troubleshooting Webi Reports. This tool has proved invaluable to us as we seek to verify compliance to coding standards and accurately document report layouts. Instead of documenting by hand (a time intensive process, taking up to 8 hours per report), we now use Webi Documenter to capture report design information in a matter of seconds. An additional feature is the organization of the reporting structure in a folder hierarchy suitable for searching. This allows us to search the hierarchy for terms, database table names, or fields across reports. This is most valuable when performing impact analysis when a universe change is proposed. We are extremely happy with this product and the support, which we receive from Sulis Systems and would highly recommend it to others who wish to save time and effort during the Business Objects report development process.”
Business Intelligence Architect, International Pharmaceutical Company, USA
- Available as a Web application or Java Desktop.
- Easy installation via Installshield
- Health check your documents - Highlight invalid variables, unused query objects etc
- Documents: Document Properties, Dataproviders-objects, query filters, combined queries, Report properties, Report structure - sections, blocks, axes, filters, Global Filters, Variable Analysis/Relationships
- Document multiple documents to XML in one pass.
- Output instantaneous results to Word, Excel or XML
- Output based on customisable XSLT documents.
- View output on iPad device.
- Note: To use this tool you must have SAP BusinessObjects BI4.0/4.1 installed
The following links show demos, screenshots and sample output:
To request a trial download Call +44 (0) 1225 832105 or email: email@example.com
To request a trial download
Call +44 (0) 1225 832105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org