BO Documenter 3.1
An important part of your BusinessObjects administration toolset.
- To provide documentation for reporting objects held within a BusinessObjects/ Desktop Intelligence Document.
- Snapshot changes of a document over time.
- Detailed analysis of variable usage, remove invalid and duplicate formulae.
- Reduce document storage requirements.
- Improve performance.
- Provide a convenient document to pass to IT support for easy analysis.
- One shot listing of all variables and functions in a document.
- Capture SQL to cut and paste to other applications for testing.
- Consultants can quickly capture information from a site for later analysis.
- Documents:Document details, reports, data providers details, data provider SQL, queries details, result objects, variables, formulas and constants, prompt values.
- Document multiple documents in one pass.
- Output results to Word, HTML, XML or Tab Delimited file
- Word Output based on customisable Template
- Variable analysis identifies:Invalid variables, empty variables, duplicate names, duplicate formulae, variables used in other formulae, which blocks display variables.
- Simple removal of unwanted variables.
- Variable analysis results can be output to HTML or Text file for further analysis.
- Walk through a chain of inter-related variables via the variable details screen
- Versions 5i, 6, XI R2 and R3 Supported
- Note: To use this tool you must have a legal copy of BusinessObjects 5.1, 6 or XI installed
The following documents show output for a sample universe.
To request a trial download. Call +44 (0) 1225 832105 or email: email@example.com
To request a trial download.
Call +44 (0) 1225 832105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org